Calling the office to have the number removed resulted in an ESCALATION of calls. Now they are up to 3 a day from the 1 before.

It's a joke to them. They are calling and harassing an elderly woman with failing memory. She is generally in bed already because not everyone stays up to 9pm. Where did the concept of WE PAY FOR THE PHONE LINE get lost and give "RIGHTS" to people to use it to harass?

It doesn't seem to matter we know who they are, told them to stop, are on the DNC list, they seem to be immune. I have filed an FCC complaint, but we all know that is useless. This can't be a "charity" - it's a scam. They obviously hate people and are just trying to exploit money.

The dead giveaway is they have to hide behind ever-changing caller ID numbers because they know people are blocking them. Exactly like a scammer would do....

Reason of review: SCAM.

Preferred solution: STOP HARASSING PEOPLE.

I didn't like: Harassment.

Comments

When I signed up for service from my cable company, it was actually cheaper to buy the package with phone service than without. Had an old phone laying around so went ahead and hooked it up.

Luckily I don't need it because between MOD and Easter Seals, that number gets bombarded with calls. Got to the point that I even left a "special" R rated voice message just for telemarketers.

Didn't stop them, but hey, it makes me feel better. And oh yeah, I'd donate to the devil himself before any telemarketers get my money.

Exactly my experience! I have blocked so many of their numbers, it's a joke and extremely annoying!