Very disappointing.They've robo-called every day for the past four or five weeks, frequently a few minutes after 8am.

No message, no one there when we answered. This morning someone picked up after a long delay. They were very up front with the fact that they were paid solicitation company.

This operation is as close to a scam as you can get. The usual scheme is to pay the local volunteer fire company $2000, for example, for their name and then keep everything they collect.

The March of Dimes was a great organization. They were instrumental in conquering Polio. Major leaguers know to retire on a high note.

They should have disbanded, before sinking to this level.Never will get another dime from me.

Had an Experience with March of Dimes?

Comments

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more